Saturday, May 31, 2008

PD coming up and feedback

Kaitaia College is going well with their use of Myclasses and MyDesktop for their administration purposes. Great to hear about and to view their pages. The model of spending time with a few key players in the school has worked with Kaitaia and they have asked me to come back for another catch up session in a couple of weeks time.

I have been spending quite abit of my time working on administration tasks, which they seem to be growing, but I am feeling good about what I have been accomplishing. I need to work on some student and staff surveys and have decided it is important to carry out these to gather some baseline data. I will then do another survey following some PD sessions with the staff.

I have a PD session organised with the Senior Leadership Team at Northland College in a fortnight, followed by a PD session with the full staff a couple of days later.

There has been quite abit of activity through the list serve, especially surrounding the future of the VLN.

No comments: